Friday, July 11, 2008

My blog Title

Wondering where did I get my blog "Forever Startup" Title? Well, the words was coined when I and my dear friend Abet started another IT startup. This was after the first one that we did not see the fruits of our labor.

The experience was exhilarating, tiring and exciting at the same time. If you have experienced setting up a startup company or either have worked in a startup company you know what I mean. Long day, work, long nights,work, pizza and coke, and more work.

However, the term Forever Startup has a different meaning for us. It became our "mantra", a call that we should be on that stage. The burning passion to succeed whatever it takes.

That was 9 years ago, and I want to believe that passion of Startup is still in me. We have parted ways with my buddy and I believe we will again to start a great company once more.


4 comments:

Abetsky said...

way to go Bro! "Forever Startup" its more than a title, more than a state of Mind.. "ITS AN ATTITUDE!" ..whether a new company your working ON or working for.. forever startup is t he mentality to have to NOT GO DOWN the road of mediocrity.. Peace Bro.. KEEP THE FAITH!

rocky said...

Thanks Bro.

Dennis said...

nahawa na ata ako sa inyo mga bossing!

rocky said...

Dennis,

Good for you! hehe