Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Fourth and my Last, my Retirement Company

The startup bug have bitten me again. This is not due to boredom with my current company but it is a destiny that have started to unfold since 2004. That was the time I read the book "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho, a quote in that book really hit me.

"To realize one's destiny is a person's only real obligation. All things are one. And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."


It is another journey for me, a journey that I want to see the destination. I want to retire on my 47th Birthday and travel together with my family.

The universe is conspiring since that day I read the book, but it has a slow start and just started to show some steam just recently. Everything seems falling into place. There will be trials and more trials but I guess I have gone thrice humble with the last three and that I think I deserve a break.

No comments: